For more information on how to upgrade your Mambo Platform, please see the Upgrade Guide.
- Documentation: the API documentation has been improved by providing direct links to the API groups from the navigation menu.
- Level Points Selection: updating a level and removing one of the points on which the level was based, was not correctly removing the point from the list.
- Internal Only Points: a new option has been added to the points which makes them internal only. This means that the points will be displayed in the Administration Panel but the end-user will not see these points. These can be used as counters and eventually will also be valuable when creating behaviour pre-conditions (coming soon!)
- Java SDK: the number of methods in the API services has been greatly reduced and replaced by a single arguments object. This ensures the SDK can be enhanced without breaking existing installations therefore improving the backwards compatibility of the SDK.
- Behaviour APIs: the hideHint property of the behaviour object has been renamed to hideInWidget for clarity.
- Behaviour APIs: behaviours can now be created without any points.
- Tag APIs: a tag's tag value can now be used to associate a tag to a game mechanic or user. Previously only a tag's ID could be used.
- Getting Events: retrieving a list of events which contains behaviours or rewards which are deleted no longer fails.
- Removing Tags: reseting an object's tag list to empty is now working as expected.
- Negative Points: non-negativeable points (i.e. points which should never be below zero) could actually become negative if earned via a behaviour or reward.
- Toaster Widget: the layout of the toaster widget has been improved to be clearer.
- Fetching Data: fetching the user data through the Manual Data Fetching APIs no longer fails.
- Primary Levels: the correct primary level was not being found in the levelGroups list specified in the initialization options.