For more information on how to upgrade your Mambo Platform, please see the Upgrade Guide.
- Search without Hitting Enter: search now works by simply typing, no need to hit the enter button on your keyboard.
- Added Multi Threading Support to Java SDK: the Java SDK now supports multi threading, allowing you to use multiple threads to load data into Mambo concurrently.
- Performance Boost of Java SDK: we've added an extra layer of caching to the SDK which allows it to execute it's server requests more efficiently.
- Duplicate Points in an Activity: when updating the list of points associated to an activity it would not store values associated to duplicate point IDs. This means those points were not available when regenerating the leaderboards which would make them inconsistent. This has been fixed and a patch applied to retroactively fix the points.
- Create User after KPI does not Assign it to them: when you create a KPI assigned to a group of users by tag, it was not assigning the KPI to users who were created after the assignment took place.